September 18, 2009

Short Reprieve

So, my endurance is not so good. I made it through three weak posts and off to law school I went.

Today was the first day I've had time to SIT DOWN and do NOTHING for more than an hour since law school started over a month ago.

I don't have any fancy pictures for this post, nor do I have any cool recipes to share.

After writing legal e-mails all day, I'm just happy to have the luxury of writing about a subject I have the power to dictate - NOT exemptions for religious organizations under the Fair Housing Act.

Today, I bring you two recommendations.

(1) Izakaya Gaku. Go. You'll thank me later. 1329 S King St Honolulu, HI 96814-2341; (808) 589-1329; Open Mon-Sat 5pm-11:15pm

(2) Harpo's. They're a pizza/pasta/salad chain restaurant. There's one on the ground floor of the office building where I work. I went for the first time last week and found myself very fond of their hot pastrami on rye sandwich. It's a little on the pricey end ($8.50 for lunch) but very satisfying. 1001 Bishop St # 6 Honolulu, HI 96813-3429 - (808) 537-3439

OK, back to law.


No comments:

Post a Comment